1) Fill out your geographic location - As you type in your location Twitter will help you by either targeting it to the state or your city. You can just click your location if Twitter identifies it and you’ll see all tweets going on locally in your geographic area.
2) Twitter Cover Photo - Your Twitter cover photo should be a great clear picture that either represents your local community or preferably your business.
3) Use shortened links - By shortening your links, you save a lot of tweeting space.
4) Use Images and Videos - I almost have become blind to tweets without images. Seems like the tweets worth reading tend to have an image explaining the article or topic tweeted about. Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks, 89% more favorites, and 150% more re-tweets.
5) Promote your Twitter account, Here are a few Twitter Directories:
6) Share highly-relevant content - If you constantly share highly-relevant content, your audience will engage more with your tweets.
7) Be on top of your customer service - This way, you can quickly identify any problem and provide support in a very effective way.
8) Connect with the right people - It’s much better to have 10 engaged followers than 1000 followers who don’t interact with you at all. Go to Twellow and follow use the Twellowhood to follow users in your city or town.
9) Use BuzzSumo to find great content to share - BuzzSumo allows you to find the most popular content regarding a specific topic.
Post a Comment