Want to know if your website is loading quick enough? Interested whether you have all the right tags and badges on your website? Want to find all the broken or redirected pages?
1) WooRank is is an excellent tool for auditing your website. The free version gives you a bunch of data that you can use to improve the optimization of your website.
2) Marketing Grader has been around for a while and is owned by the very reputable company, HubSpot, Inc.
3) Search Marketing City gives out free audits to check out your presence on the Internet and in Social Media.
4) SEOPTIMER - Quick and simple SEO audit of any web page.
5) Seomater - Comprehensive and easy-to-use solution for website crawling and SEO audit.
We monitor technical and architecture issues, analyze them, then provide you with helpful tips.
6) SEOCoPilot - Free SEO Audit Tool. Plus monthly emailed expert SEO tips & tricks designed to help you outrank your competitors!
7) Xenu - A tool that you can see broken pages, 301 & 302 redirects plus search engine friendly URLs.
8) ScreamingFrog - Free version will let you audit a handful of URLs to see all the optimizations needed for your website URLs. SEO Spider allows you to quickly crawl, analyse and audit a site from an onsite SEO perspective.
9) Google PageSpeed Insights -
Post a Comment