Upload a list of email addresses with only one address per line. Your list can contain hashed or unhashed addresses, but not headers or multiple tabs.
Important: The list of email addresses you upload will only be used to match to Google IDs and for policy compliance. It won't be shared with anyone and will be deleted 7 days after matching and the compliance check are complete.
Email Opt Out - Provide a link to the page where people can manage their preferences for receiving email from you, including opting out of any email lists they may be subscribed to.
When it is ready in your account follow these steps to advertise with Customer Match:
Create a customer emails list
- Sign in to AdWords.
- Click Shared library.
- Click Audiences.
- Click +Remarketing list and select "Customer emails" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name.
- Select "Upload customer email addresses."
- Choose a file (see requirements below).
- Enter an email opt-out link. Provide a link to the page where people can manage their preferences for receiving email from you, including opting out of any email lists they may be subscribed to.
- Set a membership duration.
- Check the box "This data was collected and is being shared with Google in compliance with Google's policies."
- Click Upload and save list. You can view the progress of your uploading file under "Audiences," which can take up to 3 hours to complete.
- Add your customer emails list to your campaign.
- To show ads on Gmail, add your list to a "Display Network only" campaign that uses "Gmail Ads" from the "Ad gallery." To do this, open the campaign, click the Display Network tab, click + Targeting, choose your campaign and ad group, click "Add targeting" and select "Interests and remarketing," then click "Remarketing lists" and select a list.
- To show ads on Google Search, add your list to a "Search Network only" or "Search Network with Display Select" campaign.
- To show ads on YouTube, add your list to an "Online video" campaign.
- File uses the .csv format and is no more than 17MB
- Email addresses in the file are hashed (if necessary) and separated by a comma or a line break
- List membership duration is no more than 180 days
- Email addresses that don't comply with the Policy for Customer Match have been removed
Post a Comment