How can I create a call only campaign?
To create your new campaign:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- On the "Campaigns" tab, click the +Campaign drop-down menu, and select Search Network only.
- Add a name for your campaign. To help you find your campaign later, you might want to indicate in the name that this is a call-only.
- Choose the campaign type Call-only - Ads that encourage people to call your business.
- Choose your Networks, Devices and Location targeting. Under Devices, note that your ads will only appear on devices that can make calls.
- Under “Bid Strategy,” keep in mind that all clicks on your ads will result in calls to your business.
- Select any other settings you'd like for your campaign.
- Click Save and continue.
Post a Comment